19 Till I Die by Anjali Kirpalani | Book Review


Summary:

For Zaid from Durban, it was heartbreak. For Fiona, who loves New Delhi, it had always been a dream. Rachna needs this chance to step out of Australia and her comfort zone. Tia from Mumbai sees it as a ticket away from her over-protective parents. The four find themselves at the University of Guelph in Canada. Adventure awaits, and a chance at love lingers amidst the crowds - in the halls, at the bars, on the dancefloor. Some of them will find it. But, as with such powerful life-altering things as love, it's not going to be easy. It's too late to turn back to the drab, safe and predictable lives they left behind. Might as well buckle up and hold on tight as they brace themselves for the ride of their lives.


Author:

Anjali Kirpalani

Publisher:

HarperCollins India

Release date:

February 25th 2018

No. of Pages:

Paperback, 216 Pages


What happens when the life of 4 strangers, trying to escape life, takes a turn and they find themselves at the University of Guelph, Canada?

The title and cover of the book are catchy and attractive.
The language used by the author is simple, interesting and easy. Usually I fly through the first thirty pages when I start a new book because I'm so excited to learn everything that makes up the world and the characters, but with this book I was forced to slow down. And I loved the experience! I noticed the details of the story as they were eventually revealed, and understood them on a much deeper level because they were described so thoroughly.

There's enough heartache, joy, and hope to have a full range of emotions while reading this book. The author justified each and every character well, everyone had its own importance. I found I related to a certain character quite a bit. It was kind of fun to read and think, “yep, I totally understand. I would do the same thing.” I really enjoyed reading it from the beginning I was into it, I stayed up all night reading it. It gives the reader a sense of comfort we all wish for.

Comments

Popular Posts